Products & Services
- Firm Storage Service (FSS) FSS gives customers the firm right to inject, store and withdraw a predetermined quantity of gas. Prices are market based and assessed as a fixed-fee.
- Park-n-Loan (PAL) PAL service provides a customer the right to store (or park) gas or the right to borrow (loan) for a specific quantity over a defined period. PAL service is generally for a term of less than one year; e.g. short-term periods from a few days to several months. Rates are market-based.
- Load-Following/Hourly-Balancing (LFHB) Our LFHB service is a premium service characterized by hourly firm injection and withdrawal quantities. LFHB service is frequently used by gas-fired power generators and fuel managers to meet the highly variable and often unpredictable gas consumption requirements of the power generation sector. Rates are market-based.
- Firm Transportation Service (FTS) FTS is a firm transportation service allowing customers the right to receive, transport and deliver gas from multiple points along the NorTex system. Rates are market-based.
- Ancillary Services Our many ancillary services are offered on an interruptible basis. They include: (a) Authorized Overrun, (b) Interruptible Storage Service (ISS), (c) Meter Bounces, (d) Title Transfers, and (e) Wheeling services. Rates are market-based.
- Tolar Hub Services Includes all Ancillary Services.
For more information please contact:
- Commercial Operations Manager
- Commercial Services Manager
- Commercial Analyst